Somewhere In Time Movie Review.

Has anyone seen the old-ish movie 'Somewhere in time'? I think it could have potential if they changed some of it. First of all it's kind of cheesy, him "willing himself back in time", But the upside of it is the Awesome soundtrack that came with it. It's beautiful, intriguing, and Piano Music!!! I've promised Myself I will get the sheet music and learn it but I have to find it first. If I do I may record it and update this with it, we shall see.Anyway I didn't really like the movie, in fact it was only recommended to me for the music, but even that was worth it.
                                                                                               
                                                                                       -Sincerely E.J.E.

P.S. You could go here if you like and here some of it:
                                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6_5JLcii3A