It's nice to meet you...

So I've just decided to begin blogging after my silence since I began one. This is only my introductory "Hello", and I hope you enjoy the childish things I love adding on here.
In the future I hope to write about things like Stuff I've made and tutorials I plan on making, and also reviews on movies and Songs from movies, and Things I've climbed and.....
....So on. So without further ado I introduce to you...
The Key of E! And I feel that I should give a little of background on the name. See my name starts with E, music is my world , and The key of E is my favorite Key (preferably E minor), so I decided Why not? I hope you enjoy the twist I put on the World and it's music.
                                                                      
                                                                                            -E.J.E.