First Ever Mini Books!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 1/2 in Mini Book

Purple Accordion Fold Book


1 1/2in mini book Pendant
Hey People, So a friends Birthday is coming up and I've made these little book as a gift for her.
In all these took me around 3 hours because of glue drying and because (to be honest) these are my first ever mini-books, I think they turned out quite well, under those circumstances. So the lower center one is actually a Pendant (this picture doesn't show the jump-ring). Despite it's being very large for a pendant I still quite like it and am pleased with the end product.
The First picture is just a everyday notebooky book with closing ties on each side, and the Next is a Accordion style fold-up book that I wrote about my friend in (before construction) and I tie some hemp thread around in a bow for a closure. All around they make me happy and I can't wait to continue making more for myself and others. I also made a little cardboard covered book necklace for my baby brother and he wrote his name on the front (plus promptly drew a tree, so that's nice). so all in all I had a fun time with these and I will definitely make more (especially since my sis b-day is coming up next week).
                                                                                                 -E.J.E.